Join us for seven evenings starting Wednesday 10th October from 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Who is the Marriage Course For?
The course is for any couple who are married or in a long term relationship. The course, while based on Christian principles, is helpful and relevant for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
The evenings are very relaxed. We'll gather together for tea, coffee and delicious desserts with a chance to unwind from whatever has kept us busy during the day. This will be followed by short talks interspersed with exercises and questions for you to discuss together as a couple. There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
Over 7 sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
• understand each other’s needs
• communicate more effectively
• grow closer through resolving conflict
• heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
• recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
• improve relationships with parents and in-laws
• develop greater sexual intimacy
• discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
Where 1201 Riversdale Road, Box Hill South Vic 3125
Cost $100 per couple
This covers all materials and tea, coffee, delicious desserts and scrumptious sweets.
For more info or to register please contact George.
(To find out more about what the course involves you can also click here)